Google: Global Organization of Oriented Group Language of Earth
Full form of google is Global Organization of Oriented Group Language of Earth. it is inherited from the “googol” and it is the large number 10100. Google is started 1988 by larry page. google is a Number 1 search tool in the world. in 2012 google reach $50 billion annual revenue the first time. current CEO of Google is Sundar Pichai (CEO).
- March 1999: company located in Palo Alto, California
- June 2000: default search engine provider for Yahoo!
- 2004: google started the not-for-profit philanthropic Google.org
- January 26, 2014: acquire DeepMind Technologies.
- 2005: 700 percent increase the profit in third-quarter
- 2006: Earn money $10.492 billion in total advertising revenues and only $112 million in licensing
- April 13, 2007: acquire DoubleClick for $3.1 billion.
- Fortune magazine’s: 2007,2008 and 2012 win the price of the best companies to work.
- October 25, 2018: “48 employees have been fired over the last two years” for sexual misconduct.
- March 19, 2019: enter the video game market and cloud gaming platform called Google Stadia.
- June 3, 2019: United States Department of Justice would investigate Google for antitrust violations
Main source of income of google is advertising like youtube, sales of apps, purchases made in-app and digital content products
Get a job in google
you need to go to the official website “careers.google.com“. go to jobs section.
Search the job from the google. it will show you list of jobs available.
Click next Select your location I selected “India”. found 28 jobs available.
Click next and select company.
you will find of the job description and you need to apply it.