India is a country it is not an acronym therefor it doesn’t have any full form. India is the 7th largest country in the world located in the South Asia region. it doesn’t have full form. Did you know that Bharat and India both are the official short names for the Republic of INDIA.
The name “India” originally comes from the name of the river (Indus River) Which is used by Greek.
Under Modi Government From 2014 to 2019, India is one of the world’s fastest-growing economy, surpassing China
|GDP – 2019 est||$2.972 trillion (nominal; ) $11.468 trillion (PPP)|
|GDP rank 2019||5th (nominal) 3rd (PPP)|
|GDP growth||5% (Q1, FY 2019-20) 8.2% (16/17) 7.2% (17/18) 7.2% (18/19e) 7.5% (19/20f)|
|GDP per capita ; 2019 est.||$2,199 (nominal) $8,484 (PPP)|
|India is expected to grow 2020||7.2%|
Top 10 India achivemnet 2019
- Chandrayaan two mission by ISRO.
- Mukesh Ambani is the 13th Richest person in the world
- Balakot Air Strike
- Vande Bharat Express: fastest train in India, 160 km/h (99 mph) and average speed of 100 km/h (62 mph), which runs between New Delhi and Varanasi.
- Ahmedabad and Nagpur Metro train line
- First Indian women win 5 Gold in one month.
- Indian economy reaching 3 trillion-dollar.
- India rated as fasted growing economy 7–7.2%.
- Rafael defense deal by Modi Government
- article 370 remove from kashmir
On the Internet, you will find funny full form of INDIA like:
- I: Independent
- N: National
- D: Democratic
- I: Intelligent
- A: Area
Tiger was declared as the national animal of India
Indian banyan (Ficus bengalensis)
River Dolphin is the National Aquatic Animal of India
Ganges is the longest river of India flowing over 2,510 kms.
Cricket is not the national game of India. It is the national game for England. None of them are national games of India
Today we have seen the details about India full forms and origin of India name. We also check that the growth achievement of India current year.